Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome

As many of you who know me, I have a love for sports that can sometimes be called an obsession. For those who haven’t realized this, you will.

Over the past few months I have had people ask me if I have a blog. I also had some tell me I should start one….so here we go.

Odds are everything I will write about will be sports related. I will however talk about more than just my favorite teams. If you don’t know who I root for, here you go: The Ohio State University, Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bulls, and Cleveland Indians.

I watch a wide array of other sporting events, I just don’t have a favorite team.

One thing I know will be constant on my blog is my daily NBA picks. For the fun of it, I decided I would pick every game according to the line at the start of the NBA season. So far I have been doing pretty good….or at least I think it’s good.

Here are my picks for 11-16
Utah @ Philly -1
Dallas +2.5 @ Indiana
Orlando @ Detroit -5
Oklahoma City -6 @ New Orleans
Golden State +4 @ Minnesota
New York +5.5 @ Memphis
Atlanta @ Sacramento +2
Houston +2 @ Portland
Phoenix +9 @ LA Lakers

My current record on the season is 69-45-4

I don’t think there should be any legal ramifications from this but just in case. I don’t recommend gambling of any kind. If you do copy my bets, let me know. At least then I know someone is reading my blog, just don't blame for if  you lose.

And yes, this was typed from my dad’s couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment